Book boyfriends: we’ve all got them. Whether they are dear favorites from way back, or the guy we just read about last week, they are a long standing tradition among romance readers. I’ve got my own favorites, as I am sure you do as well. For this list I polled the wenches and our twitter people, I think it’s a pretty good list. But you now, it is subjective. For our purposes today there is no particular order to this list, except number one. Our number one today, was the heavy favorite with many votes and a few “How have you not read that book yet?” statements. So without further ado, The Wenches Top Ten Book Boyfriends.
Now remember, don’t be mad if your favorite didn’t make the list. I bet if you asked us again next week, it might be different. Plus, if you really feel strongly, you can add him in the comments 🙂
10. Tanner – Into The Light by Tami Lund (yes a wench made the list. Tanner is a stud.)
9. Aragorn – The Lord of the rings Trilogy by JRR Tolkien (the man had swagger, way before the term was abused by Beiber fans.)
8. Tobias/Four – The Divergant Series by Veronica Roth
7. Iron Man/Tony Stark – Because yes, comic books are cool, and they count
6. Mr. Thornton – North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell (one of the two that I was told I had to read)
5. Mr. Darcy – Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen (a perennial favorite)
4. Curran – The Magic Series by Ilona Andrews (I am told he is yummy)
3. Jace – The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare (he is young, but tall, blond and lethal as well. All good things, that make up for him being a teenager)
2. Captain Wentworth – Persuasion by Jane Austen (way better than Darcy, in my humble opinion)
and drum roll please…. wait, every blog needs a visual right? well here is a guy in a kilt,in honor of our number one.
1. Jaime Fraser – Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon (at least five people have told me I need to read this. It is now on my list)